When do I need a permit?

Posted by:

All events scheduled on school grounds outside of the school day must have a permit. This includes the use of  fields, grounds and parking lots in addition to Edina Public School buildings. Always bring your permit with you when using district facilities. Custodians or other school district personnel may ask to see your permit.