Who provides liability insurance?

Posted by:

Users assume full responsibility for injury to persons and damage to property during the time facilities are used under this agreement. The school district’s liability insurance does not provide protection to organizations using its facilities.

The user must provide a certificate of liability before a permit can be approved. It must list Edina Public Schools as the additional insured, and provide coverage of at least $50,000 per person, $500,000 per accident and $50,000 property damage.