Pops Concert | February 22nd, 23rd, 28th & March 1st, 2nd
World of POPS!
Starring the Edina Concert Band
7 pm, Friday, February 22 (Middle School Pizza ‘n Pops Night)
7 pm, Saturday, February 23 – Alumni Night
7 pm, Thursday, February 28
7 pm, Friday, March 1
7 pm, Saturday, March 2
No matinee show this year
TICKETS: CLICK HERE TO ORDER (beginning January 22)
|Pricing||Reserved||General Admission – Adult||General Admission – Student/Senior|
|All shows except Feb. 28||$13||$10||$6|
|Thursday, February 28||$7||$3||$3|
Pops will be live-streamed on Friday, March 1. Go to www.youtube.com and type Edina High School Band in the search box.
BEFORE YOU ORDER, PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING
- The stage is at the TOP of the Fick diagram.
- Make sure to review your ticket order before purchasing. Your purchase is not final until you see a receipt. This receipt will be automatically emailed to you.
- Your receipt is your admission ticket, so bring it with you on the night of the concert or show it on your phone–no need to check in at the ticket table. You should have one printed ticket per person.
- There is a $0.50 processing fee for purchasing online. All sales are final and non-refundable.
- Tickets for accessible seating cannot be ordered online but can be arranged by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please arrange for accessible seating as early as possible.
- If you are a booster member at the Conductor level, you are eligible for 4 complimentary general admission tickets. To redeem your tickets, you will need to contact our ticket chair at email@example.com. Comp tickets cannot be ordered online.
- Edina Senior Passes are valid only for Friday, February 22 and Thursday, February 28.
- In addition to online sales, you can purchase tickets at the door one hour before each performance.
If you have any questions regarding tickets, please email our Ticket Chair, Elizabeth Burnett, at firstname.lastname@example.org