Middle School Boys Basketball
Edina Community Education is pleased to offer basketball to boys in 6th-8th grade (6th grade is a new addition!). We will compete in the Classic Lake Conference Junior High/Middle School League.
- Our Season runs January 13-March 6, 2020
- Practices will be held before school, Monday-Friday at South View and Valley View from 7:45-9:15am
- Games (approximately two games per week) will be held after school between 4:00pm-6:00pm.
- District transportation will be provided for all away matches
- A school-issued jersey will be provided for games
- Registration opens November 10, 2019
If you have additional questions, please contact Middle School Programs Manager Carrie Proctor: Carrie.Proctor@edinaschools.org
Registration Opens November 10, 2019.
Registration and Sports Clearance Forms are due by Monday, January 13
Sports Qualifying Physical Examination Clearance Form
2019-20 Sports Qualifying Physical Examination Clearance Form (requires a physician’s signature)
We must have a current physical on file before the start of practice. If the date of your last physical is prior to June 15, 2017 and/or this is your first time submitting the form, you will need to submit this form.
Return form to Edina Community Education by Monday, January 13
- turn in to the Edina Community Center main office (inside door 3);
- email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- fax to 952.848.3977