District Office Administration

  • School Administration

Concord Elementary

Cornelia Elementary

Countryside Elementary

Creek Valley Elementary

Highlands Elementary


South View Middle School

Valley View Middle School

Edina High School

Learn More

Who to Contact

    • Classroom issues should first be directed to the classroom teacher.
    • School issues should first be directed to the school principal.
    • District issues should be directed to the administrator responsible for the program or service involved.
    • Operational or management issues are best directed to the school personnel or District Office personnel closest to the area of concern.

    If the first-level of communication does not resolve the issue, the immediate supervisor, principal or superintendent should be the next contact.