Financial AssistanceEdina Community Education Services is dedicated to offering learning opportunities for all ages in the community. All of the scholarship aid available to eligible families has been contributed by other Edina families and supportive community members. In order to receive scholarship funds, you must demonstrate financial need, be an Edina School District resident or your child must be enrolled in Edina Public Schools to qualify.
Edina Family Center
The Edina Family Center's School Readiness program provides financial assistance for families with children, 3-1/2 to 5 years-old, prepare for a successful school experience. If you have concerns or needs for your family or young children and are not eligible for services from other local programs, School Readiness may be for you.
School Age Care (KIDS Club and WISE Guys)Edina KIDS Club and WISE Guys offer a temporary financial aid program for qualifying families in need of assistance to pay for child care fees (up to a child's 13th birthday). To qualify, you must be working (minimum of 20 hours/week) or going to school (10 hours/week or more). If you are unemployed, financial aid may be available during times needed for job search activities (i.e. interviewing). Our financial aid program follows the guidelines required to qualify for Hennepin County childcare assistance.
Youth and Adult Classes
For more information on financial assistance and resources available to Edina Residents, contact the Edina Resource Center. Call 952-848-3936 or visit www.edinaresourcecenter.com.
- Youth financial assistance is $150 per season per student - Fall, Winter/Spring and Summer
- Adult financial assistance is $150 per season per student - Fall, Winter, and Spring/Summer
- You must complete this form every session
- Need is determined by the household size and income criteria used by the Minnesota Child Care Assistance Program
- Financial assistance cannot be granted to recipients registering for the same class twice
- Private lessons & tutoring are not covered while Driver’s Ed only qualifies for a partial scholarship
- Assistance cannot be granted retroactively, funds must be requested before a class has started
- Not all classes are eligible for financial assistance
- Please allow 3 business days to process your application