- Access is available through the Employee Access Center, which can be access through the Portal. In order to view historical paycheck information prior to July 1, 2017, myView can still be accessed. Both active and terminated employees are able to access both systems.
- Currently Internet Explorer is the only compatible browser to access EAC.
- Your username is your employee number and your password is the last four digits of your SSN. You are encouraged to change your password by pointing to the down arrow to the right of your name in the upper right and then clicking on Preferences.
- You can also review and update your tax withholding information (W-4 elections).
Pay DatesPeriod ending dates are the 15th and the last day of the month.Paydays are the 15th and the 30th of the month. If those dates fall on a weekend or holiday, payday will be the first prior business day.Timesheets are submitted twice a month immediately following the period ending date. The pay periods are:
- 1st - 15th of the month, submitted on the 15th and paid on the 30th
- 16th - end of the month, submitted the last day of the month and paid on the 15th of the next month.
- Timesheets need to be submitted to Payroll
- myTime needs to be approved
- Substitute jobs need to be verified
Direct DepositDirect Deposit of your payroll payment is mandatory for all Edina Public School employees, effective July 1, 2005.MN Statute 471.426, which became law August 1, 2004, allows governmental agencies to require it.You will need a checking or savings account at a bank, a savings and loan institution, or a credit union. All Edina Public School employees are eligible to open an account with West Metro Schools Credit Union. The credit union is located in the Community Center building at 5701 Normandale Rd, Suite 333. Their hours are Monday through Friday, 10:00 am to 4:00 pm. The telephone number is 952-848-4282.If you do not submit the Direct Deposit form at least 10 days before the next pay day, an account will be set up for you at the West Metro Schools Credit Union.You may find the Direct Deposit form by contacting the HR or Payroll Department.
TBD, Payroll Supervisor
Carla McNevin, Payroll Specialist
Adam Lloyd, x4937
West Metro Schools Credit Union