DMTS Help Desk
The Help Desk is available to answer media and technology-related questions
Currently Help Desk Hours
are: 7:00 am - 4:00 pm
Contact Us at DMTS
- 24/7 online request system:
Web Help Desk
- Send support requests to:
- Questions by email:
- For immediate assistance,
please call 952-848-4915
Contacts at the schools
Your primary technology support contact is the school's computer paraprofessional:
Brandon Par x4321
Rod Nerdahl x4623
Jason Banks x4722
Creek Valley Elementary
Liz Rosenthal x3222
Thomas Kniffen x4522
Charlie Kimball x4181
South View Middle School
Robert Schwartz x4423
Valley View Middle School
Arend Geurink x3320
DO and Community Ed
Kelly Krutz x4990
- 24/7 online request system:
Current issues (11/9/2017)
Monitoring the portal upgrade
- Finishing up AV and Data projects in conjunction with construction
Recently resolved issues
Portal upgrade is complete(11/8/17)
Future maintenance in July will cause brief outages.
- TIES is currently experiencing issues with signing in to their system. This includes services such as MyView, i-Cue, and i-Plan. They are working on the issue. The TIES login issues have been resolved.
- A recent Windows Update may cause Outlook 2010 to open in Safe Mode. If you are experiencing this issue, please run the program called "Microsoft Outlook 2010 - Repair Safe Mode Issue" from the Application Catalog. A link to this self-service catalog is provided under the Quick Links section to the left. If you're unfamiliar with the Application Catalog, refer to this document. Please note, the Application Catalog must be opened in Internet Explorer, it will not run in Chrome.
- A recent change to Outlook365 profiles on district iOS device may cause email to not work. Please go into the settings on the device and re-enter your email password.
- The issues with printing have been resolved. Please contact the Help Desk if you have any questions.
- TIES experienced a power outage this morning, which may have caused other issues with TIES iCue grade book and reports of connection issues with Cognos. A status update will be sent out as soon as TIES updates us.
- Please be advised that there is a reported power outage at Cornelia that is impacting network infrastructure. We are working to determine how long power will be out and will provide an update when we have better information.
Create a new Web Help Desk ticketEnter a new ticket via email using our new Web Help Desk.
View or Update
previous Help Desk Online requests
Using Web Help DeskWeb Help Desk is the service request system used by DMTS. With it you can ask for assistance with technology and track the status of your support request. You will be emailed with updates as your request is worked on.
Creating a new requestStaff with valid @edinaschools.org email accounts can now create and update requests using email. Simply send an email from your school account to email@example.com All communication can be made via email for your service requests. The DMTS team will contact you via email or phone to follow up with status. Each request will have a ticket # to track the progress.
Checking the status of a requestTo check the status of one of your tickets, go to Web Help Desk at http://whd.edinaschools.org You will be asked to authenticate with your computer account and then you can update the status of your request or create a new one. Depending on the Request type, you may need to fill out form information to help the team meet your request and provide better service. On the Web Help Desk website you can also update your profile and see our growing FAQ of documents.
- The self-service Application Catalog has been replaced by Software Center. Instructions for using it are HERE.
How to send Help Desk ticket (23 sec)