Before you student boards the bus:
- Families will screen for COVID-19 symptoms at home before student boards the bus.
- Face coverings are optional for all students and staff when riding EPS transportation; face coverings are strongly recommended for those with known exposures to COVID-19 and required for those returning from a shortened (5-day) isolation period.
On the bus:
- Riders will be encouraged to physically distance to the extent possible.
- Some windows will remain open for increased air circulation (weather permitting).
- Bus seats, rails, grab handles, seat belts, windows will be cleaned between routes.
- An electrostatic sprayer (“fogger”) will be used to disinfect each bus between AM and PM runs, and again at the end of the day.