Counseling and Advising
Registration for 2017-2018 will take place in February 2017.
Additional Information for Registration
- High School Preparation Requirements for College
- Business Department Courses
- Project Lead the Way Courses (Engineering)
- Visual Arts
- HTC Enrollment Form
- HTC Registration Guide 2017-2018
- PSEO (Post Secondary Enrollment Option)
- Summer Field Based Science
- Credit for Prior Learning
Grade 9 (Class of 2021)
- Freshman Registration Form Class of 2021
- Credit Checklist Class of 2021
- Freshman Counselor Presentation
- Youtube Counselor Presentation
- Request 7th Credit Form
- Registration Instructions
- Curriculum Night for Parents - Wednesday, February 15, 2017 - (Grade 9) 6:00-8:30 High School
Grade 10 (Class of 2020)
Grade 11 (Class of 2019)
Infinite Campus Registration
Registration Process for the 2017-2018 School Year
Counselors will be visiting the classrooms in both the middle schools and at the high school explaining registration in February. Students & Parents will complete registration online at home (Infinite Campus in Portal)
Feb. 8, 9, 10 Counselors visit Science classrooms with incoming 11th & 12th grade registration information Feb. 14, 15 High School Counselors at Valley View Middle School with registration information Feb. 15 9th grade incoming Curriculum Night for Parents 6:00-8:00 p.m. - High School Feb. 15 10th grade incoming Curriculum Night for Parents 6:20-8:00 p.m. - High School Feb. 16, 17 High School Counselors at South View Middle School with registration information Feb. 10 10th grade incoming Parent Orientation 6:30-8:00 p.m. - High School Feb. 8-17 Online registration (Infinite Campus) for grades 11-12 Feb. 13-27 Online registration (Infinite Campus) for grades 9-10
Students need to think carefully about their course selections. This is the FINAL course selection for the 2017-18 school year. They need to make sure that they are choosing classes that meet all requirements for graduation and prepare them for their future post-secondary plans.
Parents should sit down with their son or daughter and review their course selections.
Questions regarding registration should be directed to the student's counselor at the school the student is currently enrolled.
Updated February 21, 2017