Edina Early Learning Center
A place where children and families learn and grow together.
Welcome to the Edina Early Learning Center!
We are so excited to have you join us and eager to share the many great things about our school community. We are here to help your child develop a lifelong love of learning and to support you as you develop your skills as your child's first and most important teacher. Our open and welcoming environment provides many ways for you to build connections with other families, the school district and our wider community.
We look forward to learning, growing and connecting with you and your child!
Who We Are
The Edina Early Learning Center, in partnership with Edina Public Schools, offers engaging, enriching and personalized experiences for all of our earliest learners.
We partner with parents, family and community to ensure that each and every child gets off to the best possible start in learning and in life. We offer programs that are all about community, making connections, supporting the whole child and their family, and building solid foundations for lifetimes of curiosity, engagement and learning.
Just recently, the Early Learning Center was featured in Edina Magazine for its collaborative and exciting work bringing all Edina early education resources together. Read about us here.
What Sets Us Apart
Early Childhood Family Education (ECFE) is the heart of our program and is only offered through Minnesota school district Community Education programs like ours. ECFE’s goal is to enhance the ability of all parents and other caregivers to provide the best possible environment for their child’s learning and growth. Additionally:
- Our academic curriculum is aligned to Minnesota State Standards and Edina Public Schools curriculum, ensuring seamless transitions to Kindergarten and beyond
- Our discovery-based settings help develop critical thinking skills and foster growth socially, emotionally, physically and intellectually
- The Edina Early Learning Center works in partnership with Early Childhood Special Education to serve all learners
- All of our teachers are licensed with specialized degrees in early education and parent education
- Earned Parent Aware 4-Star Rating
- We offer a variety of day and weekend options to meet the needs of busy, modern families
Registration for School Year 2019-20 began February 5, 2019.
- Download an at-a-glance overview of school year 2019-20 classes.
- Get registration information.
- Learn more about the classes.
- Tax Information
Registration for Summer 2019 Book Buddies and Kindergarten Camp began February 19, 2019.