Fall Football 2020
Edina is at Eden Prairie Friday at 7pm
You will be able to find the live stream link at either https://www.edinaboosters.club/ or https://boxcast.tv/view/eden-prairie-football-game-vs-edina-408150
Check out the schedule in the menu to the left for more details on game times and locations. Schedules are subject to change.
More info below from Coach Potts...
9A / JV Games
- Due to small crowd sizes there will not be tickets distributed for these events.
- Masks need to be worn to and from the site for players and spectators.
- Spectators have to maintain social distance outside of the family unit and encouraged to wear masks at all times.
- Players will social distance on the sideline. (Stand over a cone).
- Players not playing in the game need to wear a mask.
- Coaches will wear masks as well.
- Players were all given a mask to wear at football. If they joined late and didn't get one, more are being shipped in and will arrive on Weds 10/7.
Players will get dressed at home or at school and meet at the ECC if they are riding the bus. Players need to carry helmet, shoulder pads and any other equipment with them. Refer to the previous email to reserve a seat on the bus. Check the schedule for departure times and arrive before the bus leaves. If a player is riding separate, please arrive 30 mins before game time for 9a and 45 minutes before game time for JV.
Live Streaming of Varsity Games:
Click Here to watch Edina varsity (home) games. Away games will be a different link every week.
Please use the following guide for more help.
9th grade questions - Brad Dahlman, 9th grade Head Coach
Equipment concerns - Kent.email@example.com
Varsity Game Tickets - Kathy Sandvin (612) 718-1422) or Amy Anderson (612) 236-3937
It's not too late to register for the fall football season. Click here for the registration page.
A sports physical needs to be on file. Click here to acess the sports physical form. Send updated physical forms to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Edina Give and Go removes financial barriers for Edina Public Schools students looking to get involved in opportunities offered by Edina Football Association and beyond. If you or someone you know is looking for support for fees, gear, or training expenses, apply to Edina Give and Go today. Qualified students can access up to $500 during the school year and up to $500 in the summer.
Submit your request or learn more at edinagiveandgo.org/rfp-individual-form/
Articles - Handouts - Reference
A Good Read
NCAA Approved Courses
Concussion Fact Sheet for Athletes
Concussion Fact Sheet For Parents
Transcript Release Form
Here is the link to the Transcript Release Form that should be filled out and turned in to the school so that your son's transcripts can be released to colleges as requested.