About Edina Public Schools
Edina Public Schools is a nationally recognized suburban public school district serving approximately 8,500 students. The District includes six elementary schools (gr. K-5), two middle schools (gr. 6-8), and one high school (gr. 9-12). The District also includes the award winning Early Learning Center, providing early learning opportunities for children age 0-5 and their families, and Community Education Services providing programs and services for learners of all ages, from birth through age 85+. Edina Public Schools serves a large portion of the City of Edina, a first-tier Minneapolis suburb of approximately 47,900 residents.
Mission and Values
The mission of the Edina Public Schools, working in partnership with the family and the community, is to educate all individuals to be responsible, lifelong learners who possess the skills, knowledge, creativity, sense of self-worth, and ethical values necessary to thrive in a rapidly changing, culturally diverse, global society.
We Care through our:
- Compassion in helping others with what they need as a part of who we are
- Appreciation of Diversity by understanding, respecting and embracing all people
We Share through our:
- Responsibility by being accountable for my work, interactions and relationships
- Commitment in keeping the promises we make to self and others
We Dare through our:
- Integrity by doing the right thing at the right time even when no one is watching
- Courage by meeting challenge in the midst of easier ways out and doubt
Learn more about Edina Public Schools at the Minnesota Department of Education Minnesota Report Card