2019-2020 Student Parking Permits
Important information! Please read prior to completing the parking application.
Regarding lot assignments:
All spaces, beginning with high school lot spaces ($300), will be assigned according to the priority ranking outlined below. When all high school lot spaces have been assigned, drivers will be assigned next to church lot spaces until all are filled. Church lot spaces will be assigned in the order of St. Pat’s East ($180), St. Pat’s West ($150), Calvary Lutheran ($150), and then St. Albans ($150).
At the bottom of the application form there is a space to provide more information. If drivers wish to use this space to request that they are assigned into the church lot instead of the high school lot, they may do so. We will do our best to accommodate requests but cannot guarantee lot assignments due to the high number of applicants and limited space in all lots.
Important: The churches have been gracious to allow EHS Students to park in their parking lots. They all wish to express their welcome to the students but also to let students know that, on rare occasions, events may take place at the churches which prevent them from accommodating parking for a day. This may happen 1 – 2 times per year. If this happens, the students parking in their lots will receive an e-mail informing them at least one week in advance of the date of the event. It is the students’ responsibility to watch their e-mail for such messages and to find alternate parking/transportation plans for that day.
The registration window for 2019/2020 student parking permits will open on Thursday, August 1, at 9:00 am and remain open until Friday, August 9 at 4:00 pm.
Applications will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis with the following preferences given:
- 1. - PSEO (Post-Secondary Enrollment Options)
- 2. - 4 person carpools with at least 1 senior
- 3. - 4 person carpools with at least 1 junior
- 4. - 3 person carpools with at least 1 senior
- 5. - 3 person carpools with at least 1 junior
- 6. - 2 person carpools with at least 1 senior
- 7. - 2 person carpools with at least 1 junior
- 8. - 2 person carpools with at least 1 sophomore
- 9. - 1 person carpools with 1 senior
- 10. - 1 person carpools with 1 junior
- 11. - 1 person carpools with 1 sophomore
Applicants will be notified by e-mail if they have been assigned a parking permit.
You may pick up your permits at Get Connected Day.
- Permits will be available to pick up at "Get Connected Day" on Monday, August 19th, or the first day of school in the Main Office.
- Nearly all of our students have activities or jobs outside of the school day so we must firmly adhere to the carpool policy.
TICKETS WILL BE ISSUED FOR THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS: $30 - 1st offense $60 - 2nd offense $90 - 3rd offense
- Stealing, forging, or using a false permit will result in school suspension and loss of parking privileges.