Back to School
For districtwide back to school information, such as health services, nutrition services, and ways to connect with Edina Public Schools, visit the Family Handbook.
2020 Get Connected
Thursday, Aug. 27 - Gr. 9 & 10
Friday, Aug. 28 - Gr. 11 & 12
Get Connected is an information day for students and parents to learn more about Edina High School and sign up for things that will be important in the coming year. Please see this useful checklist for all you need to know:
- Get Connected schedule for student photos
- Get Connected site map
- Pick up technology
- Pick up parking permit (if purchased)
- Get your photo taken for ID and yearbook
- Order a 2020-21 Whigrean Yearbook at Get Connected Day
- Requesting a locker
Support the high school and your student's teachers. Join the EHS PTO. The $40 membership fee is the only way the PTO raises money. Only members have access to the new online student directory. Be a part of the PTO community…join today!
Athletics and Activities
- Senior and Junior Open Campus Release Form (Seniors & Juniors Only)
- 2020-2021 Pre-Arranged Absence Form (only needed for absences of 3 or more days)
- Change of Name/Address/Phone Number
Implementation of safety protocols is being implemented in the planning of student transportation. Route details are being finalized and information will be released as soon as we are able. Read more about Transportation safety plans.
2020-2021 School Supplies
More Back to School Resources