Edina Public Schools places a high value on the connections we have with students, families and the community. We communicate in a wide variety of ways so that you can receive news and information in ways that work best for you.
- District Website – where new stories about students, staff and schools are posted almost every day
- School Websites provide more detailed information pertaining to activities at your student’s school
- EPS In Focus is a periodic photo blog we use when one photograph is just not enough! Subscribe to In Focus to have new issues delivered to your email box.
- School Messenger is how we communicate directly to families and staff using email, voicemail and text messaging. This system communicates emergency information quickly, as well as important messages and alerts. The district, schools and numerous programs all use this system which pulls contact information directly from the student information system, Infinite Campus. Be sure your contact information is up-to-date so you don't miss anything! Update your information in the portal. Opt in to receive text messages.
- Social Media – follow us on social media:
- Publications are issued in digital and print formats throughout the year.
Submit a News Story or Photo
Let us know what's going on around the District by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with an idea for a story.
We encourage photo submissions and work to utilize them, depending on space and the quality of the photos. We do not give bylines unless the photos are submitted by a student photographer.