Edina Virtual Pathway (EVP) is an online learning experience that utilizes the Excellence of Edina staff and curriculum. We provide a fully standards-aligned pathway with the flexibility to meet the unique needs of every student and family situation. Edina Virtual Pathway is a future creator and innovation incubator.
We can't know what the future holds because the future will be created by today's students!
Edina Virtual Pathway is open to any Minnesota resident student.
Learn more at virtualpathway.edinaschools.org!
- Multi-age classrooms based on the skills and abilities of individual students.
- Families work together over multiple years to grow with each other and provide support and learning opportunities for all.
- Opportunities for self-paced learning based on student readiness.
Coming in the 2023-24 school year!
- Combines course work to create unique pathways that are standards-aligned.
- Advisory Model focuses on academic support and building the learner story.
- Responsibilities will grow in relation to independence gained by being an online learner.
- Personalized pathways through AP course offerings, internships, and Global Learning Opportunities.
- Post-secondary level courses combined to create a future-ready experience for all.
- Advisory Model focuses on competency completion at a rigorous level and student agency.