Safety & Behavior Guidelines
Misbehavior on a school bus is taken seriously. It can create an unsafe and/or unpleasant experience for everyone on the bus. It is distracting to the driver and does not begin or end the school day in a positive way for anyone.
Students in grades K-12 who do not follow district behaviour and safety guidelines may lose their bus driving privileges.
- Show respect to others (no teasing, foul language)
- Follow instructions from the bus driver
- Keep head, hands and feet inside the bus
- Respect property around your bus stop
- Help keep your bus clean
- Help others
- Push while getting on or off the bus or while waiting at the bus stop
- Throw things from the bus
- Walk behind or reach under the bus
- Eat or drink on the bus
- Bring animals, tobacco, chemicals or hazardous objects on the bus
- Accept a ride from a stranger -- if you miss your bus, return home