Learning and Technology
Every day in Edina Public Schools, students use digital media technologies to:
- Explore content in interactive, hands-on and engaged approaches to traditional methods for deeper learning and skills development.
- Engage with content through collaboration and participation following multiple pathways.
- Express learning in ways that demonstrate mastery and have the potential to be published to a wider, authentic audience.
- Offer interactive, hands-on approaches to traditional curriculum for deeper learning and skills development.
- Provide students opportunities to communicate with people across the globe.
- Bring real world education to the classroom, empowering students with critical skills they need to thrive in a rapidly changing, culturally diverse, global society.
- Maximize district resources, including funding, time, space and natural resources.
Our technology vision guides our work in unleashing students’ passion for lifelong learning, empowering and enhancing excellent teaching, engaging families in a partnership for education, and demonstrating excellence in media and technology support staff. This technology vision will continue to be updated as part of our 2020-27 District Strategic Plan.
Device Options and information for students new to Edina High School can be found in the Device Options Document.
Technology Loan Agreement Form (Somali - Spanish)must be signed yearly in the Parent Portal/Infinite Campus for students who use a district device. An email will be send when the form is updated in Infinite Campus for the 2023-2024 school year.
District Technology Disclaimer
Edina Public Schools is able to provide support services to students and families who need it. By using district technologies, you agree to adhere to Policy 524. If you have a broken device and need a replacement, please open a ticket at bit.ly/ISD273techhelp.
Common Sense School
Edina Public Schools is certified by Common Sense Education, the nation's leading nonprofit organization dedicated to helping schools and families make smart and responsible choices in their use of technology.