Edina Public Schools uses the electronic notifications system, School Messenger, to send direct messages via email, voicemail, or text message to district families and staff.
The district uses this system to communicate emergency information quickly as well as important information and alerts. Schools and programs also use this system to send families important information and reminders. School Messenger integrates with the district's student information system, so be sure your school has your most current information on file.
- How can I opt-in to receive text messages?
- How can I opt-out of receiving text messages?
- Can the text messages come from a district phone number instead of the SchoolMessenger short code?
- I opted in but am not receiving texts?
- Is there a charge to receive these messages?
- How do I know if it worked?
- What does it mean if I texted “YES” to 67587 and I received some sort of error message back?
- Will I be charged for the text messages that I receive from SchoolMessenger?