Marketing & Communications
Edina Public Schools places a high value on the connections we have with students, families, and the community. We communicate in a wide variety of ways so that you can receive news and information that works best for you.
- Where new stories about students, staff, and schools are posted almost every day.
- Provide more detailed information pertaining to activities at your student’s school.
EPS In Focus
- A periodic photo blog we use when one photograph just isn't enough!
- CLICK HERE to view EPS In Focus.
- SUBSCRIBE HERE to have new issues delivered to your email inbox.
- How we communicate directly to families and staff using email, voicemail, and text messaging. This system communicates emergency information quickly, as well as important messages and alerts. The district, schools, and numerous programs all use this system which pulls contact information directly from the student information system, Infinite Campus. Be sure your contact information is up-to-date so you don't miss anything! Update your information in the portal.
The Communications Department produces a variety of publications throughout the year -- print and digital! View below!
- In The Know is a bi-weekly electronic newsletter sharing stories and events. It goes out to all district families on alternating Thursdays. (If you do not have students attending district schools but wish to receive the newsletter, you can subscribe here.)
- EPS Experience is mailed to all EPS families and district residents three times a year with stories, photos, news briefs, accomplishments, calendar items, and much more.
- The Annual Report is mailed to all EPS families and district residents as a snapshot of the previous school year, including reviews of financial information and student achievements.
Let us know what's going on around the District by emailing the Communications Department with an idea for a story.
We encourage photo submissions and work to utilize them, depending on space and quality of the photos. We do not give bylines unless the photos are submitted by a student photographer.