Who to Contact
- Classroom issues should first be directed to the classroom teacher.
- School issues should first be directed to the school principal.
- District issues should be directed to the administrator responsible for the program or service involved.
- Operational or management issues are best directed to the school personnel or District Office personnel closest to the area of concern.
If the first-level of communication does not resolve the issue, the immediate supervisor, principal or superintendent should be the next contact.
Dr. Stanley joined Edina Public Schools following three years as Associate Superintendent at Eden Prairie Public Schools. Prior to that she worked in the Burnsville-Eagan-Savage school district for four years as Director of Equity and Integrated Support Services, and then as Director of Curriculum, Assessment, Instruction and Support Services. She was principal at two elementary schools in the Roseville district for six years. Dr. Stanley began her career in education as a teacher in the East Metro Integration District for six years. She is an adjunct faculty member at Bethel University.
- Associate of Applied Science in Occupational Therapy, College of St. Catherine
- Bachelor of Science in elementary education, with 5-8 math specialty, College of St. Catherine
- Masters Degree in education, College of St. Catherine
- Postgraduate Certificate in K-12 Administration, St. Mary's University
- Doctor of Educational Leadership, Bethel University