Report an absence
Call the 24-hour Attendance Line: 952-848-4302 with the following information:
- Student's name
- Student's grade
- Student's teacher
- Date of the absence
- Reason for absence
- Your name and relationship to the student
For planned absences:
- Complete this FORM to have your planned absence excused.
- Return form to school office at least 5 days prior to departure.
- Forms not returned at least 5 days prior will result in absence being marked unexcused.
Arrival and Departure
- Students may enter the building and proceed to their classrooms at 7:40am (10 mins before school starts).
- Students who do not ride a bus should not arrive at school prior to the first bus, as we do not provide supervision. Students may not enter the building (unless they are in KIDS Club) until 7:40am (10 mins before school starts).
- To avoid the end-of-the-day rush, students in kindergarten and first grade are escorted out of the building by their teachers early.
- All unsupervised students must leave the building and playground at the end of the school day.
- For children who need early/after school supervision, please enroll in KIDS Club/Wise Guys.
Students who arrive late for any reason (except a late bus or safety patrol duty) Should enter using Door 1 must sign in and obtain an admission slip from the school office before going to class.
For excused absences during the day, such as for doctor or dental appointments, students are expected to bring a written note stating the times they are to be excused.
- Using Door 1 (Main Door) a Parent must pick up and sign out children in the school office.
- Also, if a child is returning to school (Use Door 1 our Main Entry) from an appointment, he or she must sign in at the school office and obtain an admission slip before returning to class.