At-Home COVID Screening for Students and Staff
Help EPS keep our schools and facilities safe for everyone! Students and staff are asked to self-screen for COVID symptoms EVERY DAY before coming to school or work. If the answer to any of these questions is “yes,” please do not come to school. Contact your health care provider for guidance.
Consider these questions for yourself, your student and everyone in your household:
- Does anyone have a new or worsening cough?
- Does anyone have shortness of breath?
- Does anyone have a sore throat?
- Has anyone experienced a new loss of taste or smell?
- Does anyone have fever, chills, or body aches?
- Does anyone have vomiting, diarrhea, or nausea?
- Has anyone had close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID?
- Please pay attention to symptoms if you have traveled to or from an area where local health department is reporting large numbers of COVID-19 cases.
What to do if you are sick
Do not come to school! Contact your health care provider for guidance
What to do if you have been in close contact with someone who tests positive for COVID
Do not come to school!
MDH: About COVID-19