Welcome to the 2020-21 School Year
Visit this Family Dashboard often for information and updates you will need throughout the coming school year!
Edina Instructional Commitments
- Be intentional about what students need to learn. Use standards and pacing guides to ensure essential knowledge is targeted.
- Create coherence of learning objectives throughout the week with each lesson building upon the other.
- Engage students in learning activities that provide purpose and connection.
- Ensure support and feedback opportunities on a consistent basis.
- Collaborate to provide extension and interventions for students when needed.
Bring to School Every Day
- Filled water bottle
- Wear a face covering, bring an extra
- Your district-provided device, fully charged, along with the charger
- Lunch (if not having school lunch)
- Be sure to label all of the above with your name!
*Secondary students: wear your lanyard with ID
Before You Come to School
Students and staff should self screen for symptoms of COVID-19 every day before coming to school. View the COVID Self-Screening protocols and find printable PDFs for you to keep handy at home.
All financial transactions will be contactless, meaning payments of fee and lunch account deposits will be accepted on the Portal via Fee Payment only. (No cash or checks.)