Care for Emergency Workers
As part of the state's response to the spread of the COVID-19 virus, Governor Walz has directed school districts to provide school age care for children of healthcare and emergency workers.
Edina Public Schools is providing care for Tier 1 and Tier 2 Edina emergency workers. Click here to see details about qualifying Emergency Workers. Approved forms of identification are an employee work badge of a letter from employer.
Additional details: April 13-April 24
- Care is for children ages 4-12
- Care will be provided Monday-Friday. You will have the option of registering for 7:00am-3:00pm or 7:00am-6:00pm.
- All families must register through the links below. Registrations must be received by noon the day before the first day of attendance to give us time to plan appropriate staffing
- Care will be provided at Highlands Elementary School and Concord Elementary school.
- There is no cost for childcare services for children of emergency and healthcare workers during this time
- Registration details for the program after April 24 will be provided at a later date
Please send a bag lunch with your child each day they attend. If you qualify for free and reduced lunch, please let us know so we can have it delivered to the site for your child.