Edina Resource Center
- Edina Resource Center staff and volunteers answer questions about everything from the need for food, clothing, shelter and healthcare, to where children will be going to school or what activities are available to participate in. Located at the Edina Community Center, 5701 Normandale Road. Phone: 952-848-3936 edinaresourcecenter.com
- Bloomington Health Division
A Public Health Agency that serves Bloomington, Richfield and Edina with an array of services, including: low cost health and immunization clinics, child and youth services, and Public Health home visits to individuals of all ages.
- Hennepin County Health and Medical Care
Hennepin County helps residents stay healthy by offering low-cost medical and mental health services. hennepinhealthcare.org
- Minnesota Association of Community Health Centers (MNACHC) is a non-profit membership organization of Minnesota’s Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs). MNACHC works on behalf of its members and their patients to promote the cost-effective delivery of affordable, quality primary health care services, with a special emphasis on meeting the needs of low income and medically underserved populations. mnachc.org
- Children's Dental Services (CDS) provides dental care for children and pregnant women with any kind of dental insurance including Medical Assistance. Located in Minneapolis with other clinics across MN. Phone: 612-746-1530 or 1- 866-543-6009. childrensdentalservices.org
Hennepin County Resources
- Hennepin County ‘Yellow Pages’ Guide to Initial Contact and Assessment
This include resources in English, Spanish and Somali. Areas include early childhood, nutrition, children with special needs, child care, finance, housing, homeless shelters, transportation and emergency numbers.
- Hennepin County Medical Center
Emergency information and advice by telephone concerning overdose, street drugs, side effects of prescription drugs, exposure to household and industrial chemicals, etc. Staffed by professional pharmacists. Located Hennepin County Medical Center in Minneapolis at Phone: 1-800-222-1222 mnpoison.org
Information about the novel coronavirus continues to evolve. If we expect any impact on our school schedule, students or staff, we will communicate through all of our usual channels.
Here are information sheets for common communicable conditions.
- Bedbugs: University of Minnesota; CDC
- Chicken Pox
- Conjunctivitis (Pink Eye)
- Fifth Disease
- Head Lice - English
- Head Lice - Spanish
- Head Lice - Somali
- Pertussis (Whooping Cough)
- Strep Throat - English
- Strep Throat - Spanish
- Strep Throat -Somali