Early Childhood Family Education (ECFE)
Early Childhood Family Education (ECFE) is a program for all Minnesota families with children between the ages of birth through kindergarten entrance. The program is unique to Minnesota, supported by the legislature, and offered only through public school district community education programs like ours.
ECFE acknowledges that families are a child’s first and most important teachers. Therefore, ECFE programs focus on giving parents and caregivers support and community to help create stronger families, stronger communities and engaged, lifelong learners of all ages.
- Support for your role as a parent
- Current, research-based information on child development
- Fun, experiential learning activities for young children
- Connections to community resources
- Relationships with other parents in the community
School Year 2020-2021 ECFE Classes