Learning and Technology - eLearning2
Every day in Edina Public Schools, digital media technologies:
- Offer interactive, hands-on and engaged approaches to traditional curriculum for deeper learning and skills development
- Encourage collaboration and participation
- Offer students unprecedented opportunities to communicate with people across the globe
- Bring real world education to the classroom, empowering students with critical personal and professional skills they need to thrive in a rapidly changing, culturally diverse, global society
- Maximize district resources, including funding, time, space and natural resources
Our technology vision guides our work in unleashing students’ passion for lifelong learning, empowering and enhancing excellent teaching, engaging families in a partnership for education, and demonstrating excellence in media and technology support staff.
Our technology integration specialists work to ensure technology is meeting the needs of teachers and students.
Sean Beaverson, Elementary Technology Integration Specialist
Mike Walker, Secondary Technology Integration Specialist
Jack Salaski, Instructional Technology Specialist
Edina Public Schools is certified by Common Sense Education, the nation's leading nonprofit organization dedicated to helping schools and families make smart and responsible choices in their use of technology.