What is Sibling Care?
One of the joys of attending an Early Childhood Family Education (ECFE) class is the opportunity to spend quality, one-on-one time with your child. Our Sibling Care program makes that a little easier!
Sibling Care is available for 6-week to Pre-Kindergarten children in your family while you are attending an ECFE parenting class. While you spend focused time with one child, you can rest assured that their sibling will be in a familiar, welcoming environment under the supervision of our highly-trained, dedicated staff.
A few things to know about Sibling Care:
- Sibling Care begins 15 minutes prior to the start of your ECFE class and ends 15 minutes after your ECFE class
- If your child’s class meets more than one day per week, Sibling Care is available only on the day that includes the parenting component
- We take children as young as 6 weeks old in Sibling Care. Infants up to 4 months are welcome to attend ECFE classes with their parent and older sibling, but after 4 months, they should attend Sibling Care.
Sibling Care Fees
- Fee for weekly Early Childhood Family Education classes is 50% of your class tuition.
- Sibling Care fee for Pre-School classes is $45.50/month per child for weekly parenting, or $12.00/month per child for monthly parenting.
Register for sibling care at the same time you are registering for an ECFE class.