Contact the School Board
School Board members welcome questions and conversations related to governing the District. Board members actively participate in many areas throughout the community, including attending advisory council meetings, serving on committees and attending school and community meetings and events. Board members welcome invitations to your events and will make an effort to attend.
There are formal and informal opportunities to communicate with the School Board as a whole, as well as with individual Board members.
- Email: If you wish to communicate with the entire Board, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org. All Board members will receive your message.
- Telephone: For more complex or emotional topics, a phone call or face-to-face meeting may be most effective. Board member phone numbers are published on the School Board home page.
- Personal Meetings: Constituents who wish to meet with individual School Board members may arrange to do so by contacting individual members.
- Public Meetings: The Board meets at least monthly to conduct business and provide opportunities for public input. Address the school board. Learn about the different types of meetings.
Who to Contact
The School Board delegates the administration and management of the District to the superintendent.
- Classroom issues should first be directed to the classroom teacher.
- School issues should first be directed to the school principal.
- District issues should be directed to the administrator responsible for the program or service involved.
- Operational or management issues are best directed to the school personnel or District Office personnel closest to the area of concern.
If the first-level of communication does not resolve the issue, the immediate supervisor, principal or superintendent should be the next contact.