Community members are invited to learn about Edina Public Schools’ finances and the future of the District at the following 2017 Operating Levy Community Conversations.
Thursday, Oct. 5
- 9 a.m., Edina Senior Center
Thursday, Oct. 12
- 9:30 a.m., Edina Senior Center
*sponsored by the League of Women Voters - Edina
- 7 p.m., Edina Community Center, Room 349
* planning for live streaming and interactivity through social media
Tuesday, Oct. 24
- 7 p.m., Edina High School, Community Room (Door 5)
Audience-Specific Information Meetings
In addition to the open-to-the-public community conversations, the District has met or will meet with about 50 different audience-specific groups (i.e. transportation staff, building-level staff, rotaries, Edina realtors, the Edina Chamber of Commerce, etc.) to provide information about the upcoming 2017 operating levy.