Middle School Wrestling
Parent/Athlete information open house Thursday October 24 6:00pm Valley View cafeteria.
- 2019 Wrestling Flyer
- Wrestling Uniform Options
- Note: a school issued singlet will be provided for competitions. Wrestlers have the OPTION to purchase a compression short/top. Learn more on the Edina High School Athletics Wrestling Website
Registration Opens October 1!
Sports Qualifying Physical Examination Clearance Form
Note that you must have a Sports Qualifying Physical Examination Clearance Form on file with Edina Public Schools to complete registration. This form requires a physician's signature.
- If the date of the last physical we have on file is prior to June 15, 2017, or if you have never submitted a form, you will need to submit this form in order to complete registration
- Here is a link to the 2019-20 Sports Qualifying Physical form
- There are three ways to submit the form:
- turn in to the Edina Community Center main office (inside door 3)
- mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- fax to 952.848.3977
Driver Permission Form
The Athletic Transportation Release is required if your student will not be taking school transportation but will be driven by another adult or student.