School Start/End Time Options Development
REVISED OPTIONS (Nov. 15, 2016)
The Board gave direction to the administration to seek additional input from the EPS stakeholders on four options. The input gathered through this engagement process will be combined with additional information and data gathering by administration into a formal recommendation. This recommendation will be presented to the School Board for discussion on Dec. 12, 2016, with Board action slated for Jan. 9, 2017.
- To review the original School Board parameters, click here.
- To review the work of the School Start/End Times Task Force, click here
- To review the Nov. 14 School Board discussion, click here.
REVISED OPTIONS for community review
* NOTE: some of the times may be tweaked by a few minutes to accommodate bus routes.
** To review and see full REVISED OPTIONS click here (updated 11-21-16)
*** ABREVIATIONS KEY:
- CC – Concord
- CN – Cornelia
- CS – Countryside
- CV – Creek Valley
- HL – Highlands
- ND – Normandale
- SVMS – South View
- VVMS – Valley View
- EHS – Edina High School
- OLG – Our Lady of Grace
- OST – Out of School Time program (before and after school childcare: Kids Club, Wise Guys, Surge)