Your connection to those around you and in your community can move your life from a good one to a great one.
It is important to build relationships with those around us. Networking with your coworkers can help create a social bond. These can take place on-site or off-site. Social relationships can help us increase our other areas for wellness by acting as a partner and support system. In order to help Community wellness will grow, you need to focus on developing your social relationships.
Tips to improve Social/Community Wellness:
- Be aware of and recognize the importance of relationships with those around you.
- Mix social or community time with physical activity, for example:
- Take a long walk with a friend
- Volunteer to clean up a park
- Seek out new relationships or strengthen a relationship with an acquaintance.
Check out the resources available to you!