No matter what age you are there are steps you can take to build your financial foundation and future.
This begins with educating yourself on your options and maximizing the programs available to you. “If your daily work is fulfilling and your relationships are strong, you are substantially less likely to get caught up in this comparison dilemma.” *
Tips to move toward financial wellness success:
Check out the resources and discounts available to you!
- Spend on others rather than solely on yourself
- Establish default systems (automated payments and savings) that lessen daily worry about money.
West Metro Credit Union provides banking options for staff members at Edina Public Schools. Visit their website
to see the products and services offered, upcoming seminars, and learn more how you can start positively impacting your financial wellness today!
| Educator Benefits & Discounts |
- Find benefits and discounts available to you as educators. These discounts range include things like discounts on clothing, technology, travel, etc.
- Fully stocked with donations from generous corporate donors, come find some treasures for your classroom!
* Rath, T. and Harter, J. (2010). Wellbeing: The Five Essential Elements. Gallup Press.