Edina Cheerleading Rules
● No gum, jewelry or glitter.
● Hair pulled back (off shoulders and out of eyes)!
● Nails must be cut for stunting safely.
● No cell phones on!
● Bring water!
● Always eat before practice and competitions.
● Be on time!
● Be ready to work hard & accept constructive criticism from coaches.
● Use appropriate language at all times!
Be Proud to be an Edina Cheerleader
● Be cooperative & respectful to coaches and teammates.
● Be courteous and helpful to other cheerleaders, classmates and spectators.
● Remember that someone is always watching & will know that you are an Edina Cheerleader.
● Be proud and act appropriately!
● Always communicate with Coaching Staff if you have a problem or concern!
● Never stunt without coach.
● Never try stunts that your coach has not approved.
● Always be an attentive spotter!
● No horseplay while stunting!
● No talking while stunting, it is distracting & unsafe!
● Trust your coaches – we will make final decisions concerning stunting.
Be the Best Athlete You Can Be
● Give your body proper rest!
● Know the difference between pain and injury.
● Have a friendly and positive attitude.
● Give 100% effort ALWAYS!
● Drink lots of water to stay hydrated.