Community Service (EHS)
Community Service Letter
Since 1996, Edina Public Schools students in grades 9-12 have had the opportunity to letter in community service. In 2020, 179 students lettered in community service.
The community service letter is an award earned by students who go above and beyond when it comes to serving others.2020-21 Community Service Letter Requirements:
Step 1. Due on or before Friday, December 18th, 2020
- Orientation (If you have lettered before in Community Service, you can skip ahead to the application)
Step 2. Due on or before Friday, April 9th, 2021
*Completed forms and photo should be emailed to Cheryl.Gunness@edinaschools.org
- 120 Hours of Community Service, 50% of hours (60 hours) addressing a specific cause or issue --Hours Log Form
- 2 Recommendations from supervisors --Recommendation Form
- Digital photo
Step 3. May (Creative Reflection):
- Format and due date TBD due to COVID-19.
Step 4. (Ceremony):
- Format and date TBD due to COVID-19
Direct questions related to the Community Service Letter to:Cheryl Gunness952-848-3944