Classes and Camps
Edina Community Education Swimming Program
We believe that swimming is an important life skill and activity to promote lifelong fitness. Edina Community Education is committed to providing aquatics programming to meet your needs and skill level for participants of all ages.
We offer a variety of classes focusing on skill development and health/wellness, including:
- Parent/toddler swim lessons
- Red Cross Swimming Program
- Private Lessons
- Lifeguard Training
- Water Aerobics
- And More!
To register for an aquatics class, click on the links to below to register online or call 952-848-3952.
Water Safety Rules
- Constantly supervise your child around water
- Shower before entering the pool
- Listen to the Lifeguards
- Never swim alone
- No running
- No pushing or horseplay
- No glass containers allowed in pool area
- No diving in shallow water, water must be at least 9 feet deep
- Only one person is allowed on the diving board at a time
- Do not swim when thunder or lightening can be seen or heard
- Always wear a life jacket when boating
- Wear sunscreen while swimming outdoors
- Swim diapers are required for children who are not toilet trained
- No riding on shoulders(chicken fights)
- Learn how to swim
- Learn how to perform CPR and First Aid
- Call 911 in case of an emergency
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Click here to access FAQs about our aquatics program.