Classes and Camps
Cancellation & Discount Policy
Register early! As a courtesy to our students and teachers, classes that do not meet minimum registration requirements will be cancelled 3 business days before the class begins. If this occurs you will be contacted as soon as possible and rescheduled, or your tuition will be refunded in full. We do not offer prorating of any youth classes.
Although most classes run, we reserve the right to cancel classes due to low enrollment.
To cancel or change your registration, call us at 952-848-3952.
Youth Cancellation Policy for All ClassesCancellations or changes are accepted up to five business days (M-F) prior to class start. Less than five business days, you will be assessed a $10 fee and any course supply fees and then issued a credit slip for the balance. Cancels made on or after the start date of class are not eligible for refunds or credit slips. Cancellations/changes made by phone over the weekend (Sat-Sun) or legal holidays are received by our office on the next business day and will not be eligible for refunds or credit on classes starting on the day the message was received. We cannot offer refunds or credit vouchers on or after the first day of class.
Summer Camp Policy
- No refunds will be given due to inclement weather.
- There is no prorating for week-long camps or ongoing classes.
- Class cancellation decisions are made by Wednesday each week for the following week.
- See Cancellation policy above
Weather Related CancellationsMost Community Ed classes are held in school buildings. If the school district closes early due to bad weather, this affects all school related events, including Community Ed classes. Rescheduling will be determined on a class by class basis. We do not offer refunds on classes/camps cancelled due to inclement weather.
Late Pick upParents arriving later than 5 minutes after the end of class will be charged $1 per minute. Payment will be billed.
Discounts for District EmployeesEdina Schools employees* may be eligible to receive a discount on Edina Community Education Programs:
- Adult and Youth classes 20% off (certain classes/camps are not eligible for discounts)
- Family Center 20% off
- KIDS Club 50% off (Please Note:The value of the discount will be reported on your EPS W-2 as Dependent Care Assistance.)”
* Employee must have regularly scheduled hours of 20+ hours/week, not available to substitutes.