EHS requires a fee to register for a sport. The High School tries to keep the registration fee manageable for most students. If a family can’t afford the registration fee, a waiver form can be found on the activities website under the registration tab: https://www.edinaschools.org/Page/2202
What is registration fee used for?
- Lead coaches’ salaries
- Transportation costs
- Tournament fees
- Most supplies and equipment
- Rent for facilities
- Professional development and coach training
The registration fees charged by EHS, however, do not cover the full cost of any sport. What is not included in registration fees?
- Dome or other practice space rental
- Optional apparel (other than team uniform)
- Any additional coaches’ salary
- State tournament banquets
- State tournament hotels if held in the Metro
- Spirit and team building activities