Information for Teachers
CRP 3-Step Process:
Click here to submit your request.Confirm with Resource/Guest SpeakerConfirm with the resource at least one week in advance.
- Requests must be submitted 30 days (at minimum) in advance. Please note: themed events such as career panels, May Term, etc. require additional lead time and 60-90 days notice is preferred.
- When you submit your request, include as much information as possible including dates/times to avoid scheduling conflicts.
- When the request is filled, CRP will send the confirmation via email. Included on the confirmation are the resource information, time/date, and any specifics necessary. The school office and the resource also get a copy.
- This is your opportunity to communicate your specific curriculum expectations and determine any needs the resource has in order to make the most out of the presentation.
- Please verify with the resource the date, time, and location.
- What set up needs does the speaker have?
- If a fee is required, determine payment stipulations
- If the presentation needs to be cancelled, please notify CRP and the school office.