Middle School Exceptional Student-Athlete Registration Process
Middle school athletes that are interested in trying out for a high school varsity team as an exceptional athlete need to follow the following procedures:
- Contact the coach to express interest in trying out.
- Obtain the Middle School Exceptional Student-Athlete Form from the Activities Office. Complete and return the form by the first Monday of the registration period to Joe Burger - email@example.com
- The Activities Director will review the form with parents, coaches and middle school principals. After this review the Activities Director will determine if the student is allowed to try out for the varsity team.
- If approved, the athlete must complete a manual registration form and pay the registration fees by check. Registration must be completed during the normal registration period.
- If an athlete does not make the team, the check will be voided.