Financial AssistanceEdina Community Education Services is dedicated to making our learning opportunities available to all members of our community. In order to qualify for scholarship funds, you must demonstrate financial need, and be an Edina School District resident or attend Edina Public Schools.
Early Learning Center
Classes with a significant Early Childhood Family Education (ECFE) component are priced on a sliding fee scale based on total family annual income. Various prices appear upon registration.
For preschool classes with a limited ECFE component or no ECFE component, financial assistance is available based on total family annual income and household size.
School Age Care (KIDS Club and WISE Guys)Edina KIDS Club and WISE Guys offer a temporary financial aid program for qualifying families in need of assistance to pay for child care fees (up to a child's 13th birthday). To qualify, you must be working (minimum of 20 hours/week) or going to school (10 hours/week or more). If you are unemployed, financial aid may be available during times needed for job search activities (i.e. interviewing). Our financial aid program follows the guidelines required to qualify for Hennepin County childcare assistance.
Youth and Adult Classes
- Youth financial assistance from Edina Community Education is $150 per season per student - Fall, Winter/Spring. See below for summer information.
- Adult financial assistance from Edina Community Education is $150 per season per student - Fall, Winter, and Spring/Summer
- Need is determined by the household size and income criteria used by the Minnesota Child Care Assistance Program
- Financial assistance cannot be granted to recipients registering for the same class twice
- Private lessons & tutoring are not covered while Driver’s Ed only qualifies for a partial scholarship
- Assistance cannot be granted retroactively, funds must be requested before a class has started
- Not all classes are eligible for financial assistance
- Please allow 7 business days to process your application
Edina Public School Students entering grades K-12 should request their summer camps/classes using the Summer Go Time Registration form. If you are an Edina resident and your child will not be entering K this fall or does not attend the Edina Public Schools, please request your camp/class on the Enrichment Registration form.For more information on financial assistance and resources available to Edina Residents, contact the Edina Resource Center. Call 952-848-3936 or visit www.edinaresourcecenter.com.