Edina ECFE PTOThe Edina ECFE PTO is a board of 20-22 members that works to evaluate and approve the Edina Family Center program with the goal of establishing and maintaining a superior and cost-effective program for all participants.
- To assist in planning, implementing, and evaluating EFC programs
- To serve as a resource to staff in program preparation, outreach and delivery
- To recommend new areas of programming based on community needs and/or participant suggestions or recommendations
- To respond to the needs and concerns of the community, the EFC participants, and the CES Board
- To recommend and approve policies consistent with the goals of the program
- To serve as a sounding board and source of ideas for the EFC Coordinator
- To recommend ways to fully utilize the Edina Family Center
- To review, approve and monitor the EFC program budget proposed by the EFC Coordinator and the Executive Committee prior to and following its presentation to the CES Board
- To plan, organize and fund activities and events that support the mission of the EFC
Saturday, February 11, 2017, Interlachen Country Club. Doors open at 5:30 PM.
Click here to purchase your tickets online today!