Edina High School PTO
Get involved at Edina High School. Lend your time and talents to school projects and make a difference in the lives of your student. Think about volunteering.
If interested in volunteering, the PTO volunteer coordinators will email about current opportunities. The link will direct you to the Membership ToolKit website for directions and options. Partnering with many groups in the school provides a variety of opportunities in various areas.
Add your name to the list of potential volunteers by contacting the volunteer coordinator, Pryia Jain at firstname.lastname@example.org or by checking off your interest on the Membership ToolKit link.
An example of last year’s volunteer opportunities include:
- Get Connected Day Setup/Breakdown (August)
- Get Connected Day (August)
- Homecoming Dance Chaperones (October)
- College Visit Volunteers (Regular shifts throughout the year)
- PTO Forums (TBD)
- Staff Recognition Meals (Throughout the year)
- Sadie Hawkins Dance Chaperones (December)
- Sweetheart's Dance (February)
- Prom (May)
- Scholarship Breakfast (May)
Questions or suggestions? Need volunteers for your project? Contact the Volunteer Coordinator, Pryia Jain at email@example.com