Edina High School PTO Membership
It is easy to become a member. For a nominal $40 fee you can make a difference. Join today! Don’t wait, use these simple instructions to provide your directory information and pay your membership dues by credit card or pay pal (one less check to write!)
How To Join
Go to edinahspto.membershiptoolkit.com and follow the directions to add/verify your student(s) in the Edina High School online directory. Provide/update your directory information and pay your $40 membership dues. This will give you access to the online directory. Membership Toolkit also has a user friendly app. Then, you can update a new email and other key information. New to the school? Create your student record.
What is Membership Tool Kit?
With edinahspto.membershiptoolkit.com you can do any of the following:
- Join the EHS PTO and pay your PTO dues
- Register your student(s) in the PTO Directory
- Update student and family information for PTO and Directory
- Learn about volunteer opportunities
- Check to see if your family is registered
We encourage everyone to join the EHS PTO. Pay your dues online using these links:
- Go to edinahspto.membershiptoolkit.com to register your student(s) at Edina High School.
- If unable to access edinahspto.membershiptoolkit.com to register online, please note: we will have computers at Get Connected Day to register at edinahspto.membershiptoolkit.com if that is more convenient.
We are using the edinahspto.membershiptoolkit.com website for both our membership and online directory. To be included and to gain access to the online directory (the only directory!) join the EHS PTO for only $40 per family and register on edinahspto.membershiptoolkit.com
Why join the EHS PTO
Your $40 family membership fee supports our EHS PTO initiatives:
- Connect and welcome EHS parents through membership activities including Get Connected Day, an online directory, and Coffee with the Principal.
- Communicate regularly with all EHS families through newsletter, emails, and parent meetings.
- Express appreciation to EHS teachers and students throughout school year with ongoing hospitality.
- Supplement EHS classroom and experiences through mini-grants and volunteering.
Help make this a memorable year for the EHS students, staff and parents
Our goal is to get every family to join! Scholarships are available.