Early Learning Center Registration Information
Online Registration for 2019-20 preschool and Parent Education classes is open.
Please Note: Any registration received after August 16, 2019, may have a start date the week of September 16, 2019. September registration fees will be charged the day you register for class. October 2019 class fees will be charged September 1, 2019.
Prepare for Registration
Create an Account
For new families, you must have an Eleyo account for yourself, and a profile for your child/children you wish to register, before you can enroll in any of the Edina Early Learning Center programs. Click here to create your account and click on the blue "sign in" button in the top right-hand corner of the page to create your account.
For returning families, log into your Eleyo account and confirm all information is current and that all family members have a profile created.
Check Birthdate Guidelines
Select your classes based on your child’s age as of September 1, 2019. It is the Edina Public Schools policy to use September 1 to determine age eligibility. However, for All-Day Pre-Kindergarten, participants must be 4-years-old by June 1, 2019.
Learn About Classes & Programs Available
Review the classes and programs offered to find the right classes for your family.
For the 2019-20 school year, ELC classes begin on September 3, 2019. For the rest of the 2019-20 school year, the Early Learning Center follows the Edina Public Schools calendar including early release and late start days.
How Billing Works
- The Edina Family Center accepts payments by Visa, Master Card or Discover credit/debit cards.
- Upon acceptance of your Early Childhood Family Education, (ECFE), Preschool, All Day Pre-Kindergarten or Extended Learning registration, your credit card on file will be charged a $50 non-refundable registration fee for each registration. In addition, you will be charged one month’s fee, which will be applied towards your first month’s tuition.
- Once classes begin, your card on file will be charged on the first day of each month for the next month’s tuition. For example, on Sept. 1, 2019, you will be charged for October tuition.
- Sibling Care fees will be added to your monthly Early Childhood Family Education, (ECFE), and/or preschool class payment.
- All Day Pre-Kindergarten and Extended Learning participants will receive monthly invoices approximately 3 business days prior to credit cards being charged.
- A late payment fee of $20 per month will be assessed on all declined credit/debit cards.
- Late pick-up fee is $1.00 per minute after class has ended.
Class Cancellations, Change Requests and Refunds
- All requests for changes or cancellations must be made in writing. Send your requests via email to Edina.Famctr@edinaschools.org
- Cancellations must be received via email by May 1, 2019 in order to receive a refund for September tuition. Note: your $50 registration fee will not be refunded. A $15 change fee also applies to each cancellation.
- September 2019 tuition is non-refundable beginning May 2. 2019.
- If you cancel your class after the school year has begun, a 30-day notice before departure is required. Otherwise, you will be charged in full for the next month's tuition.
- Cancellations for Parent Education classes
- Cancellation policies for ECFE classes do not apply to Beyond ECFE and Book Studies. However, registration fees are non-refundable and cancellations must be received in writing to email@example.com. You will also be charged a $15 cancellation fee.
- Change requests must be received at least five business days prior to the effective date of the requested change.
- If you must make a class change, a $15 change fee after registration will apply.
- No refunds are given for monthly class fees that have already been processed.
- There are no refunds for emergency or weather closings or for days missed due to illness or vacation.
Tuition for Early Childhood Family Education (ECFE) classes is charged on a sliding fee scale based on family income. Various prices appear at registration.
Financial assistance for preschool classes with limited or no ECFE component is available for qualifying families. For more information, call the Edina Early Learning Center office at 952-848-3908. Download the form to begin the financial aid process here.