- Access is available through the Employee Access Center, which can be access through the Portal. In order to view historical paycheck information prior to July 1, 2017, myView can still be accessed. Both active and terminated employees are able to access both systems.
- Currently Internet Explorer is the only compatible browser to access EAC.
- Your username is your employee number and your password is the last four digits of your SSN. You are encouraged to change your password by pointing to the down arrow to the right of your name in the upper right and then clicking on Preferences.
- You can also review and update your tax withholding information (W-4 elections).
- You may also notice that with the 11/15/18 payroll, benefit and deduction amounts have been updated with the current Year To Date (YTD) information. The YTD information from the previous software was updated into the current software.
- Employee Access Center (EAC)
- Bargaining Units/Contracts
- Benefits and Insurance
- Corporate Health
- Edina Apps login
- Employee Forms
- West Metro Schools Credit Union
- Minnesota State Retirement System
TBD, Payroll Supervisor
Carla McNevin, Payroll Specialist
Adam Lloyd, x4937
Corporate Health, 952-939-0911
General and Flexible Benefits Questions: x139