Book Trailer ProjectsNEW: Animoto Video Tutorials:Sample Animoto Book Trailers:
Step 1: Complete a planning guide.
Step 2: Gather images and record the URLs of each.
- Select and save images that are at least 400 x 600 from the following sites.
- Do not use pictures that are for sale. These will have logo's, X's or names printed across them, like 'Shutterstock'.
- Create Photo Credits:
- Open this template and make a copy of your own in Google Drive.
- Name each image, then copy/paste the image URL below the name.
- Once credits are complete, download each slide as a .jpg. (File > Download as > JPEG image)
- Upload each .jpg slide from your Downloads folder into Animoto. Place at the end.
- Search Star Sites Image Search:
Step 3: Create an Animoto account.
- Students: Directions for Creating Your Account
- Enter your class promo code. (Teachers click here to register for a class code.):
- Grade 4 (May 2021) - a4eqJXjzdB5
Step 4: Create your Animoto book trailer.
Step 5: Send the URL of your finished book trailer to your teacher.